I'm thinking of how it represents the shoreline, and as one logical object
rather than touching 'lakes'. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who has
considered mapping roads as multilinestrings.

I think Julien's approach is best with regards to repair: revert, teach the
new user, and then let them make the edit in the right way. That treats the
cause, not the symptom.

- Jw

---
Sent from a cell phone