Something that in my opinion is stronger and more attractive than the
graphs with numbers to show the growth of OSM is the evolution of the
maps. On the city pages on the wiki you can often find old OSM maps.
If you show such a series it demonstrates clearly how quickly the data
can grow. It is also very reassuring for new users that would stumble
upon a sparsely mapped region.

wouter

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Julien Fastré <jul...@fastre.info> wrote:
> Thanks for all your ideas and contributions.
>
> I integrated your advies/conseils and I trained with my girlfriend (her
> contribution to OSM) and upload the V2 to my onwcloud's instance. I find
> easier to share the directory, be careful of the date of upload !
> https://cloud.fastre.info/public.php?service=files&t=b5ef6076c452d783cc8633263f43ec3c
>
> Thanks,
> Julien
>
> Le 17/03/13 21:09, Joren a écrit :
>>
>> Op 17-03-13 19:22, Jo schreef:
>>> Does Impress also have a way to record changes like Writer?
>>
>> No it doesn't have a feature like that. A possibility is to copy the
>> text into the notes field and do you changes over there (select the
>> Notes tab at the top of the edit field).
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Joren
>>
>> (Quality Assurance volunteer of LibreOffice) (besides a volunteer for
>> OpenStreetMap ;-) )

"Wie niet in zichzelf gelooft, komt nergens."
                                       - Thor Heyerdahl