Well, that was covered as well in my full copy/paste

access:conditional=yes @ permit_holder
bicycle=yes
description=Jaagpad
highway=track
mofa=yes
source=survey
surface=unpaved
tracktype=grade2
traffic_sign=BE:C3,BE:Type-IV
vehicle=no
website=http://www.wenz.be/nl/burger/Jaagpaden/

It's a one on one with what I see on that location:

> https://plus.google.com/photos/101291905535513785025/albums/6019150774027442577?banner=pwa

It concerns the 'left' side looking at the Zenne.

Still doubts? Let me know, I've thought about this one a lot and we had
a discussion about this before and this is what I came up with after
taking in consideration all the input I got back then on this list.

Glenn