This is long overdue, but I finally got round to it. I added a page

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Belgium

with WMS sources for Belgium, for which we have permission to use.

So now there are 3 more entries on this page:

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps

The resolutions are all better than Bing. They are also more recent.

Is there somebody who knows a convenient way to add those coordinates, so a
shape is shown?

AGIV also has coverage for Brussels, The Walloon imagery also covers the
German speaking part of Belgium.

I don't know much about projections, but EPSG:4326 seems to work just fine
for all three.

Feel free to improve/extend that wiki page, if you can.

Cheers,

Jo