Jo, I'm not sure that the GRB layer should be part of the default layer
set. It becomes too dangerous people will use it without reading about the
limitations.

But anyway, thanks for working on it.

Otoh, supporting iD is also important. We can't say "Don't trace from Bing"
if people can't use Agiv in iD. For that, we would need a TMS. So that
either means setting up a map proxy to convert WMS from Agiv to TMS, or
finding some TMS layer available (there are TMS layers for older imagery
from Agiv, but I've found none for the most recent imagery). Then, it needs
to be added to this repo: https://github.com/osmlab/editor-imagery-index

But I'm not experienced enough with imagery to accomplish this.

Jo, are you, or is there anyone else wanting to look at this? I think it
would save us a lot of problems.

Regards,
Sander