Some of them are digitised, some aren't.

You can go to
http://www.kbr.be/collections/cart_plan/collections/collections_nl.html
then under "Kadastrale plannen", click on one of the provinces (For Luik,
click on a different, random province, for Luxembourg, there are no maps
sadly).

This opens the search website which gives you no results (but at least
brings you to the right page). On that page, go to "Cartes et plans =
Kaarten en plannen", and this time, click on the correct province. Then you
see a list of municipalities (from the 19th century, with old spelling),
sorted by arrondissement.

Then you can open the scan reader by clicking on the image (not the title).
You'll see that the map gets a copyright mark, this means that the map as
image is protected. However, the data you can deduce from the map isn't
altered since the creation of it (it isn't rectified nor georeferenced), so
it's usable for OSM.

As there's no export option, the easiest way to use it is to zoom in to
certain parts, and make screenshots. I normally made 4 screenshots for a
normal village, with a bit of overlap. However, the maps may be so skewed
that you need to adapt the reference points depending on the part of
boundary you're drawing.

Note that not all villages are present. Sometimes you're lucky that all
surrounding villages of a certain village are present, then you also have
the boundaries. Other times, it might take guesswork, or using even worse
(older) maps.

Regards,
Sander