On 2015-04-15 18:49, Marc Ducobu wrote :
On 13 April 2015 at 23:36, André Pirard <a.pirard.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2015-04-13 09:52, Marc Ducobu wrote :
Hello,

I write a tutorial explaining how to create a map with QGIS and the
OSM data. For this work I create a QGIS style that highlight the
cyclist infrastructure. The idea is to invite cyclists at the map
party, show them the map at the beginning of the party and at the end
show them the improved map.

For the moment the tutorial is in french :
http://blog.champs-libres.coop/carto/2015/04/10/creer-une-carte-cycliste-avec-osm-et-qgis.html
and if I have the time I will translate it in english.

The QGIS is on github :
https://github.com/Champs-Libres/QGIS-OSM-styles. Feel free to use it
and improve it !
Hi,

Nice but when I wanted to Web>Quick OSM>Quick OSM the .OSM file back, it said
Le driver OSM n'est pas installé.  Vous devez avoir GDAL/OGR >= 1.10.
geek-me managed to upgrade the lib to 1.10 bit then I no longer had a Web menu :-(

What's going on?

Which version of QGIS do you have ?
2.8.1 on Ubuntu 12.04.
I partly solved the issue and described it here.
Please note that being no Web menu remains but that Quick OSM is in plugin Tool bar.
Also that installing qgis creates necessary auto removable packages.

The remaining issue is:

Une fois l'import fini, fermez la fenêtre.

That phrase doesn't make it clear how the import ends.
The progress bar reaches 100% rapidly.
And then a second bar starts rolling in the main window.
Can the window be closed then.
How long is the second bar supposed to roll?
It looks like it's infinite.
No image appears in the window.

Cheers

André.