There is not a lot that is special for Belgium. The most important that I
can think of is road related, see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Eimai/Belgian_Roads
There are some also conventions on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Conventions, see the
subpages in the links on the right.

I made a JOSM preset for stuff that I map often. An example is the preset
for a chapel, which fill in the denomination and religion for
roman-catholic. It's just a shortcut, not really a special way of tagging
in Belgium.

regards