Dear

In March, I have met the directeur général adjoint of IGN during a meeting about GIS in Belgium where I represented the OSM.BE team (Ben had been invited too and I have coordinated with him) and he let me know that he would be willing to share data with us.

We could prepare to go and meet officially (as the OSM-be representatives) IGN to discussi licences, compatibility and mutual help.

Who is interested ?

Best regards,

Nicolas