Hi,

We have 217 registrations for tomorrow, which I think is pretty damn nice.

If you're available for checking the work of the mappers, look at task
numbers will be 1776, 1777 and 1778 in the HOT tasking manager. The sooner
we can correct mappers, the fewer mistakes they can make.

All the event leaders should be logged in the whole day to the chatrooms
here:
http://internationalmapyear.be/mapathon_chat.php
If you're new to validating, please join the chat and we will give you some
pointers.

The thing is, if you guys don't, Ben Abelshausen will be sitting at his
computer the whole day, validating and looking unhappy.

Joost