Apparently this seems to be an important point to remember when talking to
the press. Could we write a short general press communiqué stressing these
important points? No relation whatsoever with anything Google (even
stressing we can't use their imagery or streetview for the creation of our
data) seems to be the most important issue.

Apparently journalists seem to think immediately of Google Maps when they
hear the term Missing Maps.

Jo