Hey Ben/Pieter,

I was about to say maybe OKFN can help us.  We really should sell cool
merchandise @ SOTM 2016, that is a golden opportunity imho.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Merchandise

And park all the proceedings with OKFN for OSM.be use and be transparant
on where the money goes.

I (company) would not mind sponsoring this server in fact in exchange
for some small PR in the form of attribution. aka: 'Uptimed by xxx'

Glenn