Thanks Ben !

Well, another solution is to use Potlatch ! Right Joost ? :D

Jonathan Beliën

GEO-6

De : Ben Abelshausen [mailto:ben.abelshau...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 9 novembre 2016 10:53
À : OpenStreetMap Belgium
Objet : Re: [OSM-talk-be] Missing Maps, in Belgium

Some more info:

https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/735

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Glenn Plas <gl...@byte-consult.be> wrote:

On 09-11-16 09:28, Jonathan Beliën wrote:
> Oops, I’ll try to fix that this weekend !

afaik, it's not really fixable on the website, it's because your browser
uses the method you use to visit the website.  So if you want remote
control to work, you can offer the task manager unencrypted which could
give you problems with osm oauth2 logins. It's been a while since I
tested such a setup, not 100% sure.

since remote control that listens on both localhost/8111(non-ssl) and
localhost/8112(ssl) does not let the call pass using ssl (your browser
in fact), due to certificate issues (on your pc)

> @Glenn : I already use Let’s Encrypt certificate for the Task Manager ;-)

I use it everywhere.  +1 for your SSL choices :)

> Sorry for the inconvenience !

not your fault.  It's how it is.  to fix this, you need to get some
certificates installed locally (self-signed)

see: https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Preferences/RemoteControl

and: "In addition you may need to tell your browser to accept the
self-signed JOSM HTTPS certificate"

Give that a try

Glenn