Take a look here:

http://www.evolta.be/nl/contact/

It really bothers me that they are not giving 'us' credit for this map.
 This a study bureau that has gotten the assignment from the province to
plan the 'fiets-ostrade' from Mechelen (Nekkerspoel)/Antweroen till
Zemst/Vl-Brabant.

http://www.provincieantwerpen.be/aanbod/drem/dienst-mobiliteit/fietsbeleid/f1-antwerpen-brussel.html

They use GIS data all the time, they should know better.  The tiles are
comming from mapbox, I already verified my "easter eggs" are present in
their map.

tbh, what took me over the edge to raise this issue here is the fact
they will be "study'ing" for 2 full years on how to implement this
bicycle road.  They already determined where it goes so I really wanted
to know what the 2 years of taxpayers money was going to when I stumbled
upon that map.  Spending hours and hours on OSM, I can't stand it people
don't even bother to credit the source.

Does anyone have standard mails/letters they can send out?

If I have to write one, I'm going to sound a wee-bit too hostile even
when I pay attention not to.

Glenn