On 9 November 2016 13:30:33 CET, "Jonathan Beliën" <j...@geo6.be> wrote:
>We can indeed start with a list of links in the README file. Let’s try
>to organize this list the best way possible (Introduction to OSM, iD
>related presentations, HOT related presentations, …).
>

>But I think it would be great to store those presentation in the
>repository too ; versioning of those presentation (that’s what GIT is
>for :D) could be useful.
>

>Jonathan Beliën
>
>GEO-6

There's a program called Marp (https://yhatt.github.io/marp/) that I recently
discovered and I intend to use for all my simple presentation slideshows in the
future. It makes PDF slides from a Markdown source. You can present those with
any PDF presenter (my personal favourite is pdfpc: https://pdfpc.github.io/).

Speaking about versioning with Git, this is ideal since you write your
presentation in Markdown (which is also very, very easy to learn if you don't
know it) and can have useful diffs.