On 20 November 2016 17:21:32 CET, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Can you do proper slide transitions with Marp ? Or with the PDF
>presenter ?
>I often overlay images (my slides have hardly any text)
>
>if not, I doubt I will make the switch.

Do you mean having e.g. a slide with a picture, and a second one next to it on
the next slide? I don't think so.

Or do you mean sliding, wiping or fading transition animations and the like?
No, not with pdfpc AFAIK. The PDF presenter "Impressive" can do that.
Animations on a slide are not possible in any case. (And rarely desirable
anyway IMHO)

Or do you mean pixel perfect image matching between slides? If you create two
slides with images of the same dimensions, those should align perfectly, yes.