Oh yes, one more thing: traffic signs are often contradictory (e.g. different
message at beginning and end of the street), which of course is very
frustrating…

Van: Santens Seppe
Verzonden: vrijdag 3 maart 2017 10:45
Aan: 'OpenStreetMap Belgium'
Onderwerp: RE: [OSM-talk-be] Missing oneway:bicycle=no

Thanks for this script André. It’s simple, but it clearly shows where there is
work to do.
I’ve corrected a few situations in Ghent. Some remarks/questions:

·        I’ve seen the combination of oneway=no and cycleway=opposite. I guess
the latter tag should (always?) be deleted in this case (of course given that
the oneway=no is correct). Or could there be a reason why it is there?

·        Things can get complicated/confusing when you have a separately mapped
cycle track running along the way that is tagged with oneway=yes (and possibly
bicycle=use_sidepath).

·        I think it’s a good idea to always tag oneway:bicycle=yes in
combination with oneway=yes where applicable (because not having an exception
for bicycles in a oneway=yes street is usually an exception, if you get what I
mean). This could help verification by others.

Cheers,

Seppe