On 2017-05-08 15:09, mgwebm...@fastmail.fm wrote:

André,

I guess Glenn’s point is that the license issue cannot be circumvented, even if the king itself says something different than its contents.

You said that Glenn looked at the wrong file, but as far as I can see you didn’t provide any other one. Did you ?
..at the wrong 3 files.
I provided the other one as follows:
That is the file that the SPW told me applies to "consulter".
Unfortunately, although it is linked by the other 3 files, it just disappeared from their Web (1) (am I a lucky chap?).
Additionally, I told them that it should appear under "conditions" under "consulter" and there was no reaction (1).
Anyway, "Aucune contrainte d'accès pour la consultation" is copied from it I swear and it speaks by itself.

At this point of this game, the official SPW document sent by e-mail achieves my goal which is to reassure the mappers that the SPW won't sue them and to stop the vigilantes' threatening.
Anyone not satisfied with the contents of the SPW Web should obviously discuss that with them and not us (1).
And it would be yourself or Julien Fastré to fix the detail here above with the SPW.
From the OSM point of view, Wallonia will need to endorse ODBL or any compatible license scheme in order fro PICC (and others) to be accepted as a valid data source. It’s an administrative and legal point of view, nothing personal for god’s sake !
"Aucune contrainte d'accès pour la consultation" means "public domain".  Isn't that compatible?
Now if you have a high-brow name like ZORGLUB for PD, just use it instead.
I was recently in the process of mapping a big bicycle network (Wallonie Picarde à Vélo (4128428)) and I had to stop at 70% of completion because the Province suddenly asked me (why me ?) to sign some documents that was completely against the ODBL license. Potentially the whole relation could be deleted right now, even if it took me hours and hours of work.
That is why I made it absolutely sure that it won't happen with the SPW and the PICC.
It’s sad but I’m afraid that until Wallonia move its ass and enters the 21st century their will be no progress possible on that front.
(1) They have official Web pages, they have an official e-mail address on it, that from which I received the official document I showed.  Anyone can write to them that their ass is not public domain. But I would consult Julien first.
I myself have no more time to lose with nit picking.

Happy mapping,
Cheers,
Cordialement,

André.