Do not quit understand.
"man_made bridge 'under' a highway"
In this case the bridge, there was a railway on/over it and the highway passes under it. So there is nothing to connect at the edges.

Op 8/08/2017 om 13:13 schreef Glenn Plas:
I have a few remarks on this, the biggest one is that we don't map for
the renderer...  (hardly ever preferably).

The second one is that I think this solution is not the correct one, if
you put a man_made bridge 'under' a highway, you should connect the
bridge to the highway at the edges.   add a node that connects both and
then rendering will be a lot better but not quite like you would expect.

transforming a bridge layout into a tunnel one isn't reflecting the real
situation.

This is something that should be fixed in the renderer, not in the data.

Glen