Maybe with the renumbering of the Hm signs, it is extended?
Else, ask the mapper, where he got his information, to check if it is a trustworthy source. In the very beginning, there was an E3 and E5 highway, but they got renumbered.
I'm surprised, there is still a piece E3 existing.

Regards,
Gerard

Marc Gemis wrote:

Did you try to contact that mapper via a changeset comment? That is often the best way to get to know the why and what