Oops, Robert, not Richard, sorry.

I understand this is work in progress, so don't worry. We can also add
information to the translated page in the wiki and this should help
most people get by almost as much as a translated UI (and surely it
could change whenever your UI changes).

Your app is great and I'm sure it will help us out here in Brazil a lot!

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Robert Scott <li...@humanleg.org.uk> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 May 2014, Fernando Trebien wrote:
>> That's very cool, Richard! Does the UI support internationalization?
>> We could translate it into Portuguese for you, this should get more
>> people to use it here.
>>

> I'd love to say yes, but the whole UI is a bit up in the air at the moment,
> and i18n is the last thing I've thought of I'm afraid. Many UI parts are
> liable to change drastically too. I've cut a lot of corners in the UI code in
> order to just get something (anything) up and working, which may make
> translation more difficult. I'll take a look though at how painful this would
> be.
>

> robert.

Fernando Trebien
+55 (51) 9962-5409