Hi Michael,

I really appreciate WeeklyOSM, I always read it and sure it has more information than the OSMF blog.

I didn't say WeeklyOSM is less important than OSMF blog. I just have a opinion that it is important to produce more content in Portuguese, because I estimate that at least 70% of the links in WeeklyOSM are to texts written in English.

Congratulations for your work on WeeklyOSM!

Best regards,
wille