On Sat, 2009-03-28 at 12:02 -0600, James Ewen wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 5:42 AM, Sam Vekemans
> <acrosscanadatra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It still looks like the provincial borders should be changed so that
> > its visable from a few more zoom levels.
>
> You can't force the renders to do something they don't want to do.
>
> > Can someone explain why its not done yet? Perhaps im missing something?
>
> The renderers are designed for rendering maps in a different part of
> the world.

I'm working on some rendering stuff that will fix some of the things
that look strange to North American eyes.  I'm not ready to show it yet,
but borders are certainly on the list.

We'll end up with, at worst, a style that we can run on our own sites
that will make North America look right-ish.  At best, when regional
rendering is supported (?) the "Can-Am style" can be rolled out right
away.

Best regards,
Richard