I discovered OSM a few weeks ago and have been hooked since.  I've been
refining the existing map data for my subdivision, adding new roads, cleaning
up existing ones, and adding POIs.

I've also traced all the houses in my subdivision and am planning to head out
with a stack of WalkingPapers and gather POIs and address mappings:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.78226&lon=-97.16557&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF

Can anyone out there recommend good examples of well mapped areas in Canada?
I'm just looking to get a feel for what people are mapping, and how they're
handling interesting road junctions, etc.  I realize the Wiki has guidelines
for lots of this but its always nice to get some tips and tricks from other
sources as well.

Thanks!
Tyler