> Also consider some of the best from around the World.
> http://www.bestofosm.org/
> Image of the week has a history of great mapping as OSM progresses.
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Featured_images
> And feel free to submit your excellent work for others to see at
> either of the above projects.

There's definitely some great work going on overseas; that's why I figured it'd
be nice to get a more local view on things. :)  Heh..  But I'll definitely sift
through the various examples and see what ideas I can get.  Heh, my area is not
good enough to be a feature... yet!  I still have lots of features to add to
the area and all the addressing to do.

Work work! :)

--
Tyler Gunn