Oups !

I've just received the following comment  from Richard Weait ...

"- Bridge layer: Will be set to layer=1 for the release;

Is this item above suggesting that all bridges will be set to layer=1? What
about three-level interchanges? Will each ramp be layer=1, even those ramps
passing over other layer=1 flyovers?

If this is the case, and the model does not support multiple layers, I
recommend dropping layer entirely [...] and have local mappers fix it."

I would agree with him. Furthermore, without  any layer assigned, bridges are
prioritary over other features. So, bridge layer will not be set to any value.

Daniel