On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:19:32 -0700, Sam Vekemans
<acrosscanadatra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool,
> ya, its easier to get it done now than in a few months from now.

No doubt; once all the Geobase data floods in this wouldn't be quite so
easy!!!

> If you find the city boundaries file before i do, feel free to convert
> it to OSM and make the .osm files available if you can.
> Im not sure how to tag it, so a 1st run is needed.

I have yet to find any city boundaries -- I really would like to get that
data added at some point.

> Or do the other provinces, i have loaded a few in northern Ontario.
> So i think the NWT should still be alot of OpenRange.

I got some areas in Nunavut, Sask and Northern Ontario -- I'll venture
into other areas as I get the time.

Thanks,
Tyler