Oh, and the changeset is #10128549.
-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Dewis <gor...@pinetree.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:55:16
To: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap<talk-ca@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] HWY 7 - Carleton Place to HWY 417

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Gordon Dewis <gor...@pinetree.org> wrote:
>
> > I may head out this evening and gather some GPS tracks so that this can
> be
> > done.
>
> Super!

Ok, so I headed out and drove Highway 7 between the 417 and McNeely Avenue
in Carleton Place this evening. I drove most of the on and off ramps, but
there were a pair at each interchange that I couldn't drive. For those that
I didn't drive I manually added them and added a tag "review_needed=KofM",
so anyone interested in driving those ones can quickly find them. I also
tweaked some of the adjacent roads to fix some alignment issues.

Because I got off at each interchange I couldn't actually drive under the
roads at the interchanges so those have been manually connected.

The only thing remaining to do is to add them to the Highway 7
relationship, but that should be fairly straightforward for anyone to do. :)

Cheers!

  --G (aka Keeper of Maps)