From: Tyler Gunn [mailto:ty...@egunn.com]
Sent: January-11-12 10:53
To: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap
Subject: [Talk-ca] Some french translation advice

I'm working on a JOSM plugin to help rename/reclassify provincial
roads and provincial trunk highways in Manitoba in the Canvec data.
The goal is to enforce a common naming for PRs and PTHs in MB.

Generally, highways with ref=0-99 are considered "Provincial Trunk
Highways", and as such I've got the following names:
EN: Provincial Trunk Highway XY
FR: route provinciale à grande circulation XY

Generally, highways with ref>99 are considered "Provincial Roads", as
as such I've got the following names:
EN = Provincial Road XYX
FR = route provinciale secondaire XYZ

These are the french translations I could come up with, given my very
limited understanding of the French language.

Could someone proof these for me and let me know if I'm completely off base?

Thanks,
Tyler