Hi everyone,
I've done some OSMInspector debugging of areas around Montreal and
I've come across a number of newly imported natural=wetland areas,
sourced from Canvec 10. that are clearly wrong. This, for example,
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.69514&lon=-73.90455&zoom=17&layers=M
is a subdivision, not wetland or wood. If you're importing Canvec data
could you please make sure to do some plausibility checks, based on
aerial imagery or road layout, especially in populated areas? I'm not
sure how old the imported data is, but some areas supposedly covered
by woods or wetlands look like they've been developed for quite some
time.

Cheers,
 Harald.

--
Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x199DC50F