Hi all,

I responded to Matthew off-list an on, but my response bounced to here
because I used an alternate email address.

Speaking as the secretary of the OSMF board and non-Canadian: we welcome
new Local Chapters and any movement towards that. A first step is to gain
sufficient momentum; a Local Chapter, or any official national OSM
organization, should represent the community as a whole. That would be the
first thing to figure out. I see a lot of regulars on this list, and having
a discussion here about the viability / desirability of incorporating would
be a great start. Discussing in person can be beneficial, but is
understandably challenging in a large country. Feel free to reach out to me
any time if you want to discuss more.

Lastly, I would encourage you to subscribe to the local-chapters mailing
list, which we have dedicated to discuss (the path to) local chapters.

Best,
Martijn

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:30 AM, Дмитрий Киселев <dmitry.v.kise...@gmail.com