From: john whelan [mailto:jwhelan0...@gmail.com]
Sent: September 28, 2017 6:59 AM
To: Stewart C. Russell
Cc: talk-ca; Open-Ouvert; Aitken, Kent
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Stats Canada building project

Looks like we need to talk nicely to Open-Ouvert.

Thanks John

On 27 September 2017 at 21:54, Stewart C. Russell
On 2017-09-27 07:00 PM, john whelan wrote:
> No we need to persuade the municipalities to move to the new standard
> license in the TB kit

Is this initiative published anywhere, John? I virtually attended the
conference it was supposed to be announced at, and all there is is
Jean-Noé's announcement:
http://open.canada.ca/en/blog/coming-soon-do-it-yourself-open-data-toolkit

I also don't remember any consultation on what it was going to look like.

 Stewart