+1

Sent from Galaxy S7

________________________________
From: Tim Elrick <o...@elrick.de>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:09:11 PM
To: James; Begin Daniel
Cc: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Microsoft has released its building outlines for Canada

Hi Daniel and James,

Sounds good, Daniel. Looking forward to see your tool. However, the Open
Building Database data for Montreal looks pretty good in terms of number
of nodes and orthogonalization. I am still working on how to break up
the building blocks, however, with much less time on my hand than you
seem to have. I will keep you posted as soon as I had some success.

Thanks, James, for your kind offer. If we decide to import, which we
will discuss on the local list first, we then will provide an import
plan and will get back to for the technical implementation of providing
the tiles on the tasking manager.

I suggest, we continue this conversation on the Montréal list
(challenging my French capabilities).

Tim