Thanks for the summaries, Weekly Team!

Of particular interest should be the upcoming release of a game that
takes in data from OSM, which might sometimes result in edits adding
fake data for sake of having data in the game, as we saw with Pokémon
Go:

"The Scandinavian gaming website IGN Nordic provides some insight
about the upcoming augmented reality game Minecraft Earth. The map in
the game is based on OpenStreetMap. Minecraft’s creative director
recommends that players join OSM for editing, something that people
with Pokémon GO in mind may hear with mixed feelings. The Guardian
featured Minecraft Earth in article titled “Minecraft Earth is coming
– it will change the way you see your town” and included three
sections about OSM." - weeklyOSM

"Where are the parks, where are the trails, where are the sidewalks,
what streets are closed, open, what are the opening hours of all this?
We ingest all of that, and we turn it into Minecraft. We re-ingest the
whole world once every month, we re-ingest every part of the world,
and then reflect that in the game."
-
https://nordic.ign.com/switch/29645/interview/18-things-we-just-learnt-about-minecraft-and-minecraft-earth

"It’ll give you information about areas that are not so nice, like
really shady clubs. We use these tags to generate a blacklist of where
not to place items"
-
https://www.theguardian.com/games/2019/oct/01/minecraft-earth-launch-games-microsoft-augmented-reality

Thanks,