I strongly oppose a multisuer translation as in the result you are
likely to end up with different translations for the same term. Better
to form a core team of two people dealing with this. That's the way I'm
working on the localisation at Skype as well.
I'd like to do the Potlatch translation into german.

Anyone else with l10n experience/Noch jemand mit Übersetzungserfahrung?

Regards,
/    Claudius/

Torsten Breda: