Enviado: 14 de noviembre de 2013 01:13
Para: talk-es@openstreetmap.org
Asunto: [Talk-es] Tags for newsagent, kiosk, tobacco etc.

Dear all,

First of all, I apologize for writing in English, but I have a
question for the Spanish community. I'm currently documenting (and
perhaps even standardizing if consensus can be used) the use of
shop=newsagent/kiosk/tobacco/books tags.

In many countries, there is a type of shop that sells most of the following:

- Newspapers
- Magazines
- Books (but not as wide selection as a book shop)
- Stationary
- Post cards
- Bus tickets
- Concert tickets
- Lottery tickets
- Post stamps
- Tobacco
- Mobile phone credit
- Drinks and candy

The name of this type of shop varies across countries. In the
Netherlands and Italy, they are most often refered to as tobacco shop
(although tobacco is only a small fraction of what is being sold). In
Switzerland and Luxembourg, they are refered to as kiosk (although
they are not necessarily small buildings on the sidewalk). In Germany,
they seem to be referred to as lottery shops (although they offer much
more than just lottery tickets). However, the concept seems to be
quite similar in most of these countries.

Some examples (not necessarily under an open license):
Italian tabacchi:
[url]http://www.investmilano.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tabacchi222.jpg[/url]
Dutch Primera cigarette shop:
[url]http://wijkaanzee.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Primera-wijkaanzee.jpg[/url]
Swiss K-Kiosk: [url]http://www.gaeupark.ch/upload/prj/images/kiosk1.jpg[/url]
English WHSmith:
[url]http://www.birminghamairport.co.uk/~/media/Images/content/at-the-airport/shop-restaurant-images/WHSmith.ashx[/url]
German Lotto lottery shop:
[url]http://www.hit.de/regional/partner_image/071/071_Lotto_Shop.jpg[/url]

Do such shops also exist in Spain, and how are they referred to? Which
of the products that I listed do they sell? Thanks in advance for any

-- Matthijs