On 21 November 2013 11:58, Xuacu <xuacu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As for lotteries, in Spain there are (at least) three kinds of it. One
> is National lotteries (and soccer polls) sold in designated places;
> other are autonomic lotteries, sold in newspapers agents, bars and
> some other places, and ONCE lotteries, managed by a spanish blind and
> disabled people association, mostly sold in special kiosk-type places.
> Perhaps we could take advantage of a shop=lotto tag for such places.

We have already a shop=lottery:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dlottery

I think it's fine to use that tag for the first and third kind of
lottery shop you described.

I think that it would be nice if we can add a picture to that wiki
page, though. Because lottery-only shops hardly occur outside of Spain
and Latin America, I think it would be easiest if someone in Spain
could take a picture.

It would be great if any of you would be able to do so. If anyone
could mail me a picture of a lottery-only shop, I can add it to the
wiki (or you could add it yourself, of course).

Kind regards,
Matthijs