Il y a une concertation au niveau des transport public parisiens?

Bon, alors rapide:
On 08. 06. 11 20:47, JonathanMM wrote:
Il m'a répondu (et n'a pas très bien compris pour la ML)…
Hi Yves,

ok, maybe I had to read more carefully OSM rules.
As I imagined, I infringed an OSM 'rule' and I apologize for that, although I'm
sad about the fact that railway-tagged tunnels won't be displayed fine in the
renderer (they look so 'unvisible' that even the mapping job might be unworth
of the effort).
Très déçu du rendu des railway tunnels.
About what you call my 'multi-track project', I think I'm doing nothing
different than other mappers do.
An example: I've seen on the map that the Juvisy-sur-Orge railway complex has
been already mapped - by someone else - just like I'm mapping other depots (you
say 'ateliers' in French, don't you?) or railway complex in Paris (I've just
finished the Villeneuve St.Georges depot), i.e. mapping any single track
('voie'?) and junction. So I don't think I'm doing anything odd or unusual.
Il est surtout en train de rajouter des voies, par exemple sur certains dépots et jonctions.
Apart this, the thing that needs to be eventually discussed is the rebuild of
the relations in accordance with the new 'track by track' mapping, I'll follow
your advice and will have a glance on the wiki.
Enfin, une fois le gros oeuvre terminé, il se propose de jeter un oeil sur le wiki et de discuter de nouvelles relations sur ces voies nouvellement crées.
Best Regards,
Raffaele
JonathanMM