Sorry I'm forgetting to keep the mailing list informed, so this is rather
last-minute if you missed it on twitter/wiki but...

TONIGHT we're in the Angel pub from 7pm
It's near Angel tube. Here on the map: http://osm.org/go/euu45JLI?m=
The Angel pub is quite big but all on one floor. Hopefully we'll get a table
and be easy to find. If you're worried about recognising us, wait until 7:30
and then be looking out for a table of people with maps/hi viz OSM jackets/ or
OSM T shirts. I'll be wearing by navy blue HOT shirt. My number: O7979815O13

Looking further ahead there's a #geomob event happening Wed Nov 2nd November.
Presentations of general mappy-geo topics, followed by pub! Topics are not
exclusively OpenStreetMap, but talks usually feature a fair bit of OSM
goodness, and geomob events are attended by OpenStreetMappers. This time
there'll be a talk from MapBox
Details on the geomob blog:
http://geomobldn.org/post/150628164010/details-of-the-nov-2nd-geomobSign up on
Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2016/geomob-november/