For general interest, Victoria Underground station was done a while back,
probably as a test. You can see it on OSM and, if you are using JOSM, you can
look at each layer and see what is where and how it has been “built".

Regards,
Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia

On 27 Feb 2018, at 15:14, Harry Wood