Currently scheduled for the end of June. If we get good sponsorship levels
this year then we may push it back, if lots of people sign up early we may
bring it forward. We want to keep SotM cost neutral and current budget
shows we can do that with about 50% of tickets sold as early bird.

Rob

And when will that (the price going up) happen? In other words, what's the
early bird deadline?

(Yes, I have looked at both the blog and the website!)

Jonathan.