Is there any guidance showing how we should deal with these new bus stop?
Just looking at my local area, many of the new ones are in the wrong place.
But I cant simply move them because there is already a bus stop in the
correct location with route information.

What is the correct procedure for merging bus stops? What remains, what gets
removed?

Jason Cunningham
user:jamicu <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Jamicu>