Well I find it encouraging that people are using OSM otherwise what is the
point of us making it? The fact they are too stupid to work a satnav is
probably true as most members of the crowd are unfortunately idiots. The
mapdust folks just need to take that into account by stopping people raising
bugs with no descriptions or vague bug types.

Despite that I have picked up a couple of missing turn restrictions and some
missing speed limits in my area so I think it has value even if you have to
search for it.

Kevin