At last night's Midlands social we decided to have another attack on
Tamworth as there is still much to do there. Therefore the social next month
on May 5th will be in Tamworth. It would be great if we could have a big
turnout and it would be fantastic to see some faces from outside our local
region too. We generally agree where we are mapping beforehand to save
meeting at a particular time. This allows those that wish to be mapping in
the later afternoon/early evening to get a head start. Meeting in the pub is
normally around 8pm as the light fails.

Full details are on the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappa_Mercia#Social_Meet_Up

Any questions please reply to the list or leave a note on the wiki page.

Cheers
Andy