On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:51, Graham Stewart <gra...@dalmuti.net> wrote:

> > Great shame. So - recruit some more mappers. Write better tools to help
> > the people who show up nearby on your user page, yet who haven't edited
> > yet.
>
> You've got me there.
> Of the 30 "nearby" people on my user page, 20 have never made any edit.
> Only 3 have edited in the past 6 months and few of those were local.

Very similar for me just outside of Nottingham (i.e. within an hours walking
distance to far side of the city centre) it can see that of the 30 near by
14 have made no edits, 12 haven't edited in over a year, and only one person
aside from myself in the last month - the remainging three are all mapping
outside the area!  Admittedly these are all within 3 km so it's not picked
up those that have been attending the meet ups who tend to map the other
side of the city centre and further afield.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:27, Adam Hoyle <adam.li...@dotankstudios.com>