Hi,

Should have replied to this earlier but it got filed into the wrong folder.

On Friday 10 June 2011, Chris Jones wrote:
> I've taken a look at a few towns in mid/south Wales using musical chairs.
>
> It seems that many of the listed 'no matches' are because the OS Locator
> data lists the Welsh Name for the street and when mapped the English
> name was used in the name tag. Often the welsh name is there too but in
> the 'name:cy' tag.
>
> Would it be possible to include 'name:cy' (and also 'name:gd' for
> Scotland) in your algorithm?

Yes I do intend to do something with welsh and gaelic names. Have to figure out
a fastish way of doing it without complicating the algorithm, but should be
manageable. There's quite a todo list for musical chairs already though.

robert.