Hi,

I've mentioned this before, but have actually booked some accommodation now so
it's definitely happening.

I'm staying in the Llangollen area of North Wales for a few days in the new
year, from Monday January 2 to Thursday January 5, aiming to do some walking
and mapping. It's a hilly and very beautiful area just over the border, and a
good place to visit as very few footpaths in the area have been mapped
(including some popular walking areas), so will be a satisfying area to map.

If you fancy coming (even for just a day - the Monday is a bank holiday) please
sign up on the wiki page

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Llangollen_Mapping

Nick