I've picked up a few main roads where I have GPS traces and have used bing
to add lane counts and crossings in to - i.e. I have only changed where I
have knowledge and am leaving something better behind. That being said I am
currently bug killing on keep right so that when it gets nicer I can see
the bugs ok I need to survey to fox much easier.

So glad I started by using paper maps to note changes!