From: John Aldridge <j...@jjdash.demon.co.uk>
Date: 25/01/2013  10:09  (GMT+00:00)
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-GB] Invisible/impassable rights-of-way

All this discussion of rights of way reminds me: is there a consensus
about how (and whether) to map rights-of-way which are either impassable
or invisible?

I've encountered examples of both round here, and have so far chosen not
to map them at all, on the grounds that we're trying to map the actual
state of the ground, not some legal fiction.

Do people concur?

--
Cheers,
John