Aidan,

On 27 February 2013 11:12, Aidan McGinley
> ... I've only included the highest quality data
> which is postcode centroids that fall within a building within the area of
> the postcode...
>
> Does that allay any concerns about the import?

Does the centroid always fall within the postcode area? I didn't
realise that was the case if true, or is there an indicator in the
dataset for that?

I still think that these kinds of things are best structured so
mappers can run them themselves against their own areas if they want
to. In that way there is always someone to check the results and to
clean-up any problems that do occur.

Kevin